Comixify has been accepted to the Global Entrepreneur Program (GEP) conducted by the Department of Commerce and Investment in Great Britain (DIT). The UK government’s Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP) helps high-growth overseas companies relocate to the UK.
How the program works?
The Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP) offers mentoring and business support to non-UK based founders to help them set up and scale their business from a UK global headquarters.
Support is free and includes:
- mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs
- help to develop business plans
- assistance with relocating to the UK
- providing introductions to key networks including investors
- guidance on how to grow internationally
- continued help from DIT once located in the UK, especially around exporting
GEP participants are mentored by experienced entrepreneurs known as ‘dealmakers’, who are experienced in setting up, building, scaling and selling technology companies.